We find the house, you make it home!
Sales, Leasing, Property Management
Our Property Management division manages nearly 400 single and small multi-family properties. We provide you with professional turn-key service with our focus on keeping your investment worry free. We have been awarded by the National Association of Property Managers the prestigious designation of:
Certified Residential Management Company (CRMC®).
We are one of only four companies in the entire San Antonio area to achieve this!
Here's a brief overview of our services
Each time you need a new tenant we will:
- Market your property through the San Antonio Board of Realtors Multiple Listing Service.
- Research has shown that more than 88% of all people exclusively search for housing online. We advertise your property extensively on the internet with numerous search engines/websites such as Realtor.com, SABOR.com, MySanAntonio.com, AHRN.com, HlmRealty.com, Yahoo & Google to name just a few. If someone is on the internet looking for a home to rent they will find yours!
- We place a highly visible yard sign, when permitted, advertising that your property available for lease.
- Co-operate the leasing of your property with all licensed Real Estate professionals doing business in San Antonio and the surrounding area.
- You will find that when we manage your property our fees are very competitive. Multiple property discounts are available. Please contact us for more details.
- When renewing a lease on the property to the same Tenant, a $100 re-leasing fee is all we collect. That includes a complete inspection of the property inside and out prior to renewal.
- We are paid on performance. Leasing and renewal fees are taken from rents collected.
While we professionally manage your investment our services will include:
- Monthly collection of rents. Distribution of funds that have been paid on time by the tenants will be forwarded to the Owner(s) on the 12th of each month, or the first business day thereafter. If additional collection procedures are needed an additional funding is also made on the 23rd of each month, or the first business day thereafter. Direct deposit is available and recommended.
- Timely coordinating of any necessary repairs needed on the property. A normal repair in excess of $350 must be authorized by the Owner(s) prior to execution. Receipts will always accompany any deduction for a repair/expense. You pay what we pay for ALL repairs. Surcharges are only added when a single repair exceeds $5,000.
- Accurate monthly reporting showing the accounting of Income and Expenses for each property. An annual report is also provided no later than January 31st for the previous year. Reports are provided via e-mail or if necessary by U.S. mail.
- Routine exterior and if warranted interior inspections of the property throughout the year.
- While we manage your property we collect a monthly management fee equal to a percentage of the funds paid. Late fees collected are paid to the Owners at the same percentage. Multiple property discounts are available. Please contact us for more details.
We are proud members of the National Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors, San Antonio Board of Realtors and the National Association of Residential Property Managers.